Carnival float sponsored by: Redrow Homes
MONDAY 3rd JULY - SUNDAY 9th JULY 2017
After having a very successful week of events in 2016, the Carnival Committee are striving to once again host a jam packed few weeks of events, to attract residents and visitors alike to Newton Abbot in 2017.
This year the programme is bursting with events, which were organised in 2016 and were a great success. CLICK HERE for the full programme of events and CLICK HERE for a carnival procession entry form.
On Saturday 8th July, Courtenay Park will host a day event of charity/trade stalls, live music, demonstrations, fairground rides plus muh more. A day perfect for all of the family. If you are interested in having a stall on the carnival day please complete the BOOKING FORM and COLLECTION PERMIT (if you are a charity) and send back with payment and your public liability insurance (if you are a trader) to the adress on the form.
The weeklong carnival includes a number of events from a Quiz Night, Childrens' games evening, Duck Race, Tractor Pull and a Fun Run (CLICK HERE for an entry form) so there’s something to appeal to everyone.
If you have any questions or would like more information on the carnival events please see contact details below:
Carnival Chairman – Mike Ryan 01626 205212 or 07746 534065
Raffle prizes kindly donated by:
- Torquay Museum - www.torquaymuseum.org
- Living Coasts - www.livingcoasts.org.uk
- House of Marbles - www.houseofmarbles.com
- Powderham Castle - www.powderham.co.uk
- Dartmoor Zoo - www.dartmoorzoo.org
- Quince Honey Farm - www.quincehoneyfarm.co.uk
- G Thomas & Co Ltd - www.gareththomas.co.uk
- Gershwins Hairdressing - www.gershwins-hairdressing.com
- Diggerland - www.diggerland.com